Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


Look at those bottom teeth of hers.
And that adorable smile.







                                      


                                             I could just eat her up!
So serious!
 Getting a little greedy there aren't we??

Blue eyes.










                                                                 These cheeks just kill me!











Ok, ok...I realize it was supposed to be WORDLESS. But I couldn't help it!!! I can't just post pictures of my cutie and NOT say something! ♥

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Too cute! Loved the pictures!

Melissa@Simply Mel said...

I hadn't seen these! So cute. LOVE the one where she's smiling.

You know you can link these up too, right? lol There's a Wordless WEdnesday link up AND a Wordful Wednesday link up! FYI!