Sunday, December 14, 2008

Already showing???

So I (and many others who have enjoyed pointing this out) have noticed lately my growing belly. Now, everything I've read so far indicates that I should not be showing yet, however, my body is singing (or growing) a different tune!! The first picture is me at 5 weeks right after I found out. The second picture was today; I'm in my 10th week. I know some of it is fat, but I really haven't been eating more than normally, AND I've actually LOST weight from before I was pregnant. So...that being said...WHAT THE HECK???! How is my stomach already so large??? Any thoughts??




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

There is definitely some pooch-age going on there! Wow. Usually with the first you don't show real soon. Maybe you will be big!! Are you sure there's just one in there:o) *wink*
p.s did you see my reply to your comment about choosing a different name? I left you one on my blog. How about this? If you have a girl before I have a girl you get to keep Brooklyn. If you have a boy and Mike still likes Brooklyn and I have a girl I get to keep it. How does that sound?? :o)

Lydia said...

Maybe it's just the muscles and ligaments relaxing? Are you taking weekly stomach shots? The further along you get, the more you might want to do that. I've never done it but I do have several profile shots from when I was pregnant with Garrett and 8 or 9 months along. It's fun to look back at those shots now, but at the time I hated them.

Karen said...

Some people show faster...thats definitly a baby bump

Aileen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm not sure how i did it but I deleted my mom's comment! sorry mom!!

McNeely said...

How exciting!!!!! =) you are such a cute prego woman!!!!