Friday, February 6, 2009

Ultra sound pictures of Brooklyn!






Yes, you read right, we have at least decided on a first name...middle name will come soon. For now, I'm happy to have a first name to call her by! :-)








Now, without further ado - here are some ultra sound pictures of her. The first one if of her face - she looks like a little skeleton in the face. The second one is obviously her profile and the third is her little foot! I was so excited about getting to see her looking like a real baby, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.





Her face it the top "circle"


Her profile...isn't it cute!! You can see her hand, it almost looks like she's sucking her thumb.

















The bottom of her left foot! it's probably 1/2 of a centimeter long in reality.
So, there you go for all of you who were holding your breath to see pictures of Brooklyn. I'm so happy to have decided on a first name. It feels so much better to call her by a name instead of "it".
This is all I'm going to post for now because we have a room full of people. Adios!
Steph

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I wonder where you got such a cute name?? Hmmm?
She's definitely a cutie. She takes after her aunt!

DanieLauryn said...

Aww! ;o)

Karen said...

I love the name!