Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's like I'm living in a new home...kinda

So it's been a while since I did this, however, I still wanted to post the changes I made in my apartment. Now I know it's not going to be anything super wonderful or cute-sie oreven impressive. Remember who we're talking about here...me. I'm not an artistic person when it comes to decorating and organizing. I have to say though, I'm very proud of the purchases I made and I feel like it has made a huge difference in how I feel about being in my apartment. Just he little splashes of color and actually having decorations on the wall makes a HUGE difference!! I'm just posting a few pictures to wet your palet. There will be more to come in the future. So...without further a-doo (I know that's nolt how you really spell it so stop thinking I'm an idiot already!) here are my before and after pics!!!
Before: After:







Before: (living room with shirtless husband included) After: (clothed husband - upgrade!!) ;-)







Before: (Mary Kay "office") After:









So there are a few pictures to show you first of all, how messy I was, and secondly what I did with what I had. I was pretty proud of myself. Waylon always happened to be in the living room when I took the pictures in there so you will have to excuse his shirtless condition. He doesn't really always go around shirtless. Pantless, yes, but shirtless no. haha. jk!
I've also taken some of the tips from my book on organization that I got from Barnes & Noble so I will be taking some pictures of those. Right now I have several hundred cheerleading pictures that I need to give to the varsity sponsor so I don't have a lot of room on my camera, plus it takes forever to upload b/c it has to go through EVERY SINGLE picture on my camera. This has really kept me from wanting to take pictures because then when I want to upload them, I have to go through the other 250! Anyways, I am going to post a couple of really cool pictures I took at some of our games so you can see how talented my squad is. I'll actually leave you with a picture of the two stunt groups showing off their amazing "scorpion" stunt. I love this picture because it looks so cool and it shows my girls off well. Here you go!!

Isn't that so cool looking?! They are so good. I'm impressed every day that I watch them perform.
Anyhoo...I'm pretty tired and need to get some sleep. Waylon is long gone to dream land and I think I will go join him. I stayed up to watch the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy and to post this blog (don't you feel special??) Today was a long day. I went in to my old job (where Waylon currently works) to do a drop-off catering. It ended up being kind of a pain-in-the-rear b/c on my way back I got stuck in ridiculous traffic on 635 for a really bad wreck that looked like it included at least 5 cars if not more. We went from 4 lanes down to 1 and in DFW traffic, that's a bummer. Took me an extra forty minutes to get back from that catering than it normally would.
I leave you with this question:
why do drive-thru ATM's have braile on the panels where the keypads are? Take some time to think through what I'm asking...let me know if you come up with an answer...
good night from your decorating guru,
Stephanie

No comments: