Saturday, March 7, 2009

showers of blessings...and diapers!

pictures will be soon to come but I just wanted to post a little thank you blog to my sister for the WONDERFUL semi-surprise baby shower she threw for me today! The reason I say it was a semi-suprise is because it was a total suprise to me that she was throwing it but she had to tell me about it before hand because of some things that came up that she couldn't go without asking me about - which in turn, gave it away. But I was still so excited and suprised when she told me about it three weeks ago so it was still a suprise when you get down to it. :)

It was so awesome and so much fun and she did a spectacular job at making my very first baby shower memorable! Thanks Mel! I love you sis! You can check out her great blog which is a little more interesting than mine as she keeps up with it much more frequently than I do and has two adorable little girls who give her so much to write about. She's on my list of blogs I follow over on my right side panel - her name is Melissa.


Now I'm going to go back to my parents for a little while longer. I wanted to come home and let my dog out to potty. My brother is currently at the Honda dealership right now signing papers on his brand new Honda Element which I also want to see tonight. I'm really excited for him because this will be his very first brand new car. He landed his first post college job about 2 weeks ago as a graphic designer and one of the first things he wanted to do was get a new car. He has been looking into several different cars and comparing them before he decided on the Element. I guess that's the difference between guys and girls: all the research into which car to get (not that some girls don't do that because I do know ONE girl who put research into the very nice car she drives). If I decided I wanted a new car, I just got in my current car and would drive to the Honda dealership (I've always gotten Hondas) and find one I liked and trade my car in and drive home with it...I've done that 4 times now! lol. I never looking into anything before getting the car, it was a total impulse thing.

Speaking of the devil...my brother just called and needs me to take my dad to the dealership to drive his old truck back home so I'm off!!


Steph

2 comments:

DanieLauryn said...

I am glad you enjoyed your shower. I wish we could have come. Melissa had email me a few weeks back. Can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

Awww, you're welcome sis!! I love you too and I was happy to be able to do it for you. I had fun that's for sure. Pictures to come very soon!
p.s Thanks for the shout out to my blog. I'm blushing... :o)