Sunday, August 17, 2008

list...

Quick blog: Things I need to do this week and some decisions I need to make that are kind of big...
1. Get my name changed - this is a must, we finally got our marriage license in.
2. Get organized for school and start writing some of my ideas down on paper - I have not done that yet and we go back tomorrow for in-service.
3. Brainstorm for ideas to get my women's book club started up again at church and make it better. Also find a good starter list of books to use.
4. Find the next song the women at my church can sing for a special.
5. Decide if I'm going to sign up to sell Mary Kay. They do a great job talking it up and making it sound like a great opportunity (which I do believe it is), however, it's not something that's cut out for everyone. I could use the extra money right now and I think it would be worth a try...I'll have to talk it over with Waylon to see if he agrees.
6. Finish organizing my apartment - yuck!
7. Find some good recipes for me to start cooking this week.
8. Begin reading "The Shack"
9. Enjoy being married!!
10...I've got nothing for this one.
good night,
Steph

No comments: