Monday, November 17, 2008

Short...

I went to my doctor today. I don't even want to talk about it right now b/c I'm so frustrated with them. They did not make a good first impression at all. Tomorrow I have to go back to have an ultrasound but I don't know what time yet - I have to call at 9am. It's a long story that I don't have the stamina to re-tell right now. I will be in a better mood tomorrow after the ultrasound and a chance to talk to the doctor herself and not a medical assistant or whatever it was that I dealt with today. I don't think she thought through her voicemail that she left on my phone which left me stressed and worried all night. I've been praying constantly for God to take the worry out of me and for me to put my trust in him that everything is going to be just fine tomorrow. It's not very easy when you're dealing with incompetent people. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go in to work tomorrow or not. I may be worthless with worry until I get to go in to the doctor. We'll see...I'll definitely update you tomorrow, hopefully with very positive, good news.

Steph

2 comments:

DanieLauryn said...

Praying for you!

Lydia said...

If you want my doctor's #, just let me know! In his office you would never see a medical assistant, just him and his nurse (and sometimes a training doctor, but Dr Brodsky is always there too). I saw him at every single appointment when I was pregnant with Garrett, the only exception was one of my weekly appts when he was on vacation and then I saw one of his associates. I can't promise that the office staff won't do something to aggravate you, because I promise I've been aggravated over the years, but I love the doctor so that makes up for it.
I hope the ultrasound went well today. Share a picture if they gave you one!