Thursday, September 25, 2008

Follow up to last post

We did it last night...Daphne now has a new home. I cried before we left the house, on the way there and after we left. It was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. No matter how frustrated I had gotten with her, I still felt bad giving her to someone else. I remembered everything I went through with her, nursing her back to health when she was so little. It still makes me sad today. It's quiet around the house now...it will take me a while to get used to that. I better stop writing about this before I start crying again...I can feel it coming on again and I had a headache all day today from all the crying I did last night. I can't imagine how it must feel to give your own baby up for adoption. I could never do that. This was brutal enough.
Steph

No comments: