Thursday, September 11, 2008

Running out of steem

I feel like I'm starting to run out of steam. My schedule is catching up with me and I'm more and more tired each morning when my alarm goes of at 6am. Today I didn't even get out of bed until 6:20 after I had already hit the snooze 3 times. I hate that feeling in the morning when you just REALLY don't want to get out of your warm, comfy bed. At the same time, I've been thinking a lot about my MK business and how to get it started. It's exciting and kind of scary at the same time. I want to approach people about it, but at the same time, I don't want them thinking (especially friends and family) that the only reason I'm around is to make money off them. I think this is the hardest part about this line of work. I really just need faces to practice on right now. I'm giving another one this Saturday and I'm going to make sure to do it up right! I'm going to do everything the way I saw the lady at our last meeting do it. And even though the person I'm giving the facial to is a very good friend, I'm going to act like I would around someone I didn't know well and do my best!! I feel like if I don't make myself think that way, I may relax and slip up around close friends and family or not be as professional. I don't want that to happen. Anyways, if any of my readers are interested in a free facial to help me hone my skills, please let me know. Some of you I will be calling soon, when my schedule slows down but please, please, please let me do a facial on you! I would love it and you would too!! Parties are also good because as a hostess you get free stuff. So there's just a little "plug" for my new business. I'll be calling you soon so be expecitng it!!
I'm keeping this short. I'm tired.
Peace out.
Steph

No comments: